SEE THE FILM
Host a screening
Do you want to see Deadly Heart?
Take Heart: Deadly Heart released across Australia on National Close the Gap Day, March 17 2022.
An event screening of Take Heart: Deadly Heart will help to raise awareness for RHD and start conversations about the solutions to eliminate this disease in Australia by 2030.
You can use the film as an educational or campaign tool, and run a Q&A panel following the screening.
You can also use it to fundraise for your organisation or community.
For queries or to register, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll be in touch soon..
How to host a screening and help your community see Deadly Heart
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
2. You will be contacted with all the details you’ll need to start planning a memorable event.
3. Pick a date and location. This might be a local cinema, school, community centre or public library, You can host virtually too.
4. Start promoting your event to your friends, family and community – we can help with this bit!
5. For panel discussions or Q&As, download our free conversation guide (coming soon).
Let’s prevent RHD now and eliminate the disease by 2030
Can’t host an event but still want to see Deadly Heart?
Take Heart: Deadly Heart will screen across Australia – from metropolitan cities to remote communities, so there’s bound to be a session near you.
Events will be listed on this page once registered.
Until then, you can email us at email@example.com for more info.
DATE & TIME
5pm, 28th September 2022
Australian National University - Kambri Cultural Centre
6:30pm, 6th October 2022
Lido Cinemas, Hawthorn, VIC
5:30pm, 8th October 2022
Addison Road Community Organisation, Marrickville